About the New Server
It’s time to let your faith unfold your untold destiny, Cabalista! Prepare to dominate as the centuries-long battle of Phoenix and Griffin will finally turn to its end. As their fierce battle generated the night sky that we know today. There has been a prophecy where the next ruler of Nevareth will be named after the stars that guide us all in the darkness of the night.
With this, giving birth to the lore of the prophesied Andromeda to take the lead in bringing peace and balance amongst the destroyed worlds.
Be ready for the heated battles as the conquest for the next heir to the throne takes place!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will happen if I have 12 characters in my account, both Phoenix and Griffin?
- Characters with lower level will be removed.
- If characters have the same level, the one that has lower experience will be removed.
- If characters have the same level and experience, the one that was created later will be removed.
- If there is a character slot extender No.7 in either Phoenix or Griffin, you may have one more character.
- If there is a character slot extender No.8 in either Phoenix or Griffin, you can have one more character.
I already bought character slot 7 and 8 in both Phoenix and Griffin account, Do I get compensated for the loss slot purchase?
- If you have a character Slot 7 in both Phoenix and Griffin, the user will be compensated for 350 FG.
- If you have a character Slot 7 in Phoenix or Griffin, the user will not be compensated.
- Same mechanism applies for Character 8, 9, 10 and so on.
Will the Guild Ranking also be merged?
- Yes, It will be updated every day after the score has been saved once a Mission War has ended.
Will the Dungeon Ranking also be merged?
- Yes, It will be updated every hour according to its score after the merge.
What will happen to my buddy or friends list, will it retain and update automatically based on my friend’s current character name after the merge?
- The friends list will be retained based on changed names to avoid duplicated names.
What will happen to my current ForceGem from Phoenix and Griffin? will it also be merged?
- ForceGems will be combined in your Account
How about my Blessing Beads or any of my premium subscriptions, will it also be merged?
- Blessing beads with higher rates will remain and if the rates are the same, its duration will be extended.
- It will not affect premium service since it has applied to the whole server.
What will happen if I have the same In-game Name and Guild Name in Phoenix and Griffin?
- The duplicated names from Griffin will automatically renamed, and will receive Rename Card / Guild Name Card
What will happen to my items in Agent Shop / User Warehouse / Shared achievement and title on both servers?
- The server with the highest level will be migrated to the new server
What will happen to my current items in the Event Inventory? Do I need to receive it?
- No need to receive it before the merge, it will also be merged into the new server.
- Note: if the expiration of the item is within the maintenance period, they will need to receive it or it will expire.
Do I need to receive the items in my character mail?
- The mechanic is the same as in the item inventory. No need to receive it before the merge, it will also be merged into the new server.
- You do not have to receive the items unless it expires during maintenance.
What if I don’t like to migrate or merge in the Andromeda Server?
- There is no option to stay in Phoenix or Griffin.