About the New Server
Awaken, Cabalistas. Harness your true strength that has been lying dormant these past months. This April 7th, a new challenge awaits you. As Aquila and Garuda servers give birth to the all-new Griffin server, it is now a rush to the top.
Prepare for this clash and fresh crop of competition by reading this guide. Here’s what you need to know.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What will happen if I have 6 characters in my account both Aquila and Garuda?
- Characters with lower level will be removed.
- If characters have same level, the one that has lower experience will be removed.
- If characters have same level and experience, the one that was created later will be removed.
- If there is a character slot extender No.7 in either Aquila or Garuda, you may have one more character.
- If there is a character slot extender No.8 in either Aquila or Garuda, you can have one more character.
I already bought character slot 7 and 8 in both Aquila and Garuda account, Do I get compensated for the loss slot purchase?
- If you have a character Slot 7 in both Garuda and Aquila, the user will be compensated.
- If you have a character Slot 7 in both Garuda or Aquila, the user will not be compensated.
- Same mechanism applies for Character 8.
Is the Guild Ranking will also be merged?
- Yes, It will be updated every day after the score has been saved once a Mission War has ended.
Is the Dungeon Ranking will also be merged?
- Yes, It will be updated every hour according to it’s score after the merge.
What will happen to my buddy or friends list, will it retain and update automatically based on my friend’s current character name after the merge?
- The friends list will be remained based on changed names to avoid duplicated names.
What will happen to my current ForceGem from Aquila and Garuda? will it also be merged?
- ForceGem will be combined in your Griffin account.
How about my Blessing Beads or any of my premium subscription, will it also be merged?
- Blessing beads with higher rates will be remained and if the rates are same, its duration will be extended.
- It will not affect premium service since it has applied to the whole server.
What will happen if I have the same In-game Name and Guild Name in Garuda and Aquila?
- The duplicated names from Aquila will automatically renamed, and will receive Rename Card / Guild Name Card
What will happen on my items in Agent Shop / User Warehouse / Shared achievement and title in both server?
- The one with the highest level will be used.
What will happen to my current items in the Event Inventory? Do I need to receive it?
- No need to receive it before the merge, it will also be merge into the new server.
- Note that if the expiration of the item is within maintenance period, they will need to receive it or it will expire.
Do I need to Receive the items in my character mail?
- The mechanic is same as in the item inventory. No need to receive it before the merge, it will also be merge into the new server.
- You do not have to receive the items unless it expires during the maintenance.
What if I don’t like to migrate or merge in the Griffin Server?
- There is no option to stay to Garuda or Aquila.
About Griffin Server
Celebrate the birth of Griffin by overcoming these quests and reaping the special rewards for the season. Read more events in Griffin here.
Want to send a Question regarding the Griffin Server? Drop your question here. Until April 6, 2022 Only.
New DX Dungeon opens- Devil’s Tower (Part 2)
Leveling Rewards – exclusive for Griffin Server
- Eligible account:
- Newly created character for April 7, 2022 Only
- All newly created characters that will reach level 150 from April 7-20, 2022 will automatically receive a permanent “Griffin” Title
- IMPORTANT: Newly created account and will reach level 150 will have a chance to win Master Palladium Armor +15 of their choice.
- Event Reward
- Title: Griffin (Permanent)
- Raffle: 1 Master’s Palladium Armor +15 of choice (Permanent)
- Awarding Date
- May 21, 2022
- Eligible account:
Level Challenge- exclusive for Griffin Server
- Event Details
- Event Duration- April 7-30, 2022
- EXP boosts are applied in all channel (all map) and Mission Wars (Tierra Gloriosa)
- Level 10 to 180
- Event Details
Golden Key challenge begins
- Collect Golden Keys dropped in all worlds and dungeons.
- Exchange them with NPC Yul for various rewards.
Summer Saya Boost
- It can’t be summer without hot summer action. Play all day, every day with as much as 300% boost on all channels.
CM Yul’s Store
- Note: Accessories can only be used for dungeons and open field. Cannot be used inside wars
- Read more about Cabal M from the NEWS Section
- Get the latest news and updates on our Facebook FANPAGE
- Join the community through our Facebook GROUP