The Queens of Nevareth are now ready to reign over CABAL M: Heroes of Nevareth
Sharing their time and effort with all Cabalistas, they have prepared exciting events that will be held on our official CABAL M: Heroes of Nevareth Facebook Page. Explore and have fun with the Queens with these community events:
Receive the love you deserve from the Queens of Nevareth through Livestream and In-game. Join the Queens on Livestream for an Ask Me Anything segment to know more about them every Saturday.
- Queen Rage will go to a random non-premium channel
- Announce their location to the server where they are in
- Cabalistas will go to the GM’s announced channel where the GM Buff will given
- Cabalistas may leave the area and channel once they receive the heart icon (GM Buff icon).
- Queens will use megaphones to call out to all players present.
Livestream every Saturday
GM Buff lvl 3
Run with the Queens and GM team in a Dungeon run during their Livestream every Monday and Friday at 6:00 PM (GMT +8).
- During the Queens Livestream, the Queen will reveal which server they will run the Tower of the Dead B3F dungeon on.
- Cabalistas must arrive at the dungeon’s entrance prior to the event’s start time.
- Cabalistas must be level 155 or higher to participate in this event.
- For the party invitation, GMs will announce the “GO PARTY ME” signal.
- Participants must utilize their Dungeon admission on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Players that do not meet the dungeon requirement will be removed from the dungeon run.
- The team that finishes in the quickest time will receive an additional prize.
- A player may only participate in one party at a time.
- The dungeon run will continue despite any player or GM disconnections.
- There will be no reruns of the dungeon.
- CabalM: Heroes of Nevareth Game policy is in effect.
Monday and Friday at 6:00 PM (GMT +8)
Fastest  (Devil Hunter (30 Days)) per server
Consolation  (Bounty Hunter (15 Days)) per server
Find the Queens
It’s fun to play! Let’s find the Queen and seek the prepared rewards.
- Queen will travel to an unknown location and channel while remaining invisible.
- Queen will announce where she is when ready to find
- The Queen will announce who will be the first who found her.
- The first Cabalista Player that the queen sees on her screen will win
Every Thursday 6:00PM (GMT+8)
4 Winners of Blessing Bead – Platinum Wing (30D) per server
Protect the Queen
Rally and protect you Queen! Join and play with the Queen for a chance to win in-game prizes.
- During Livestream the Queen will announce the nation who will be in the Defender and who will be the Attacker (first come first serve)
- Cabalistas who join should be at least level 115
- Defenders will party with the Queen, Attackers will ally with the GM/Mod
- At the command of the GM “Fight”, Attackers will try to kill the Queen within 8 mins. time, while Defenders will protect the queen until the time runs out.
- The team who achieved the goal will be the winner of that round.
- Total of 3 rounds per set of players.
Every Saturday 7:00 PM(GMT+8) PHX & 8:00 PM(GMT+8) GRF
Protect  – Cabal Cops (30 Days)
Killer  – Cabal Assassin (30 Days)
Winner – Title: Lucky Bastard (30 Days)